1. Refrain, if possible, from visiting public and crowded places: shopping centers, sports, entertainment events, etc.
2. Use a disposable medical mask (respirator) in public and crowded places, changing it every 2-3 hours.
3. Limit contact with people with SARS symptoms (cough, sneezing, nasal discharge).
4. Try not to touch your face while in the street or public places, and also periodically process your hands with an antiseptic gel.
5. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after returning from the street and aftercontacts with strangers.
6. Disinfect gadgets, office equipment and surfaces you touch.
7. Limit, if possible, close hugs and handshake when greeting.
8. Perform daily treatment of your workplace with disinfectants means.
9. Use only disposable personal hygiene items (handkerchiefs, napkins).
10. Seek immediate medical attention if you have any ailments and SARS symptoms (fever, weakness, cough, difficulty breathing, and possibly muscle pain, nausea, vomiting, and headache), wear a disposable medical mask, limit contacts with people.