The procedure for awarding vacant educational grants to pay for higher education with the award of bachelor's degree, freed up in the process of receiving higher education in Ekibastuz Engineering-Technical Institute named after academician K. Satpaev (hereinafter-Institute)
Vacant educational grants freed up in the process of receiving higher education education (hereinafter – vacant grants), are awarded on a competitive basis to students on a paid basis by groups of educational programs
The competition is held on the basis of the results of intermediate certification based on the average GPA (GradePointAverage – great point Everage) with the issuance of a certificate of awarding an educational grant.
In case of equal indicators of the average GPA,the preemptive right is granted to students with grades only A, A- ("excellent"), in the next turn those with grades from A, A- ("excellent") to B+, B, B -, C+ ("good"), then – mixed grades for the entire period of study.
The award of vacant educational grants freed up in the process of receiving higher education is carried out during summer and winter holidays on a competitive basis in the following order:
1) a student on a paid basis submits an application to the Dean's office in the name of the Rector of the Institute for further training under the higher education grant;
2) received applications are considered at a meeting of Academic Council;
3) the Institute, based on the decision of academic Council, sends the list of applicants for transfer vacant educational grants to the authorized body in the field of education for decision-making before August 5 and January 25 of the current year.
The list is accompanied by a copy of student's application, decision, an extract from the student's transcript, a copy of the identity document, and the certificate of educational grant holder (original), who is expelled from the Institute;
4) vacant educational grants freed up in the process of receiving higher education and submitted to the authorized body in the field of education due to the lack of applicants are redistributed by the Commission on a competitive basis;
5) the list of vacant educational grants grants freed up in the process of receiving higher education and submitted by the Institute in the absence of applicants is published on the website of the authorized body of education area;
6) the competition is held among the students on a paid basis from other HEO who have submitted documents for participation in the competition, in the context of groups of educational programs, courses based on the results of intermediate certification;
7) authorized body in the field of education reviews received documents in the context of groups of educational programs, forms and terms of training taking into account the year of admission and in case of positive decision issues an order on awarding a vacant higher education grant (if there are no applicants for a group of educational programs, the vacant educational grants freed up during the course of education are redistributed within the field of training or field of education)
8) on the basis of the order of the authorized body in the field of education, NCTforms a certificate of awarding an educational grant and transmits the data to the relevant HEO within three working days;
9) on the basis ofthe certificate of awarding an educational grant, the head of HEO issues an order for further training under the educational grant.
Rector of the Institute is responsible for timely return of unused vacant educational grants freed up in the process of receiving higher education to the authorized body in the field of education, to the authorized body in the field of education.
Vacant grants freed up for the 2020-2021 academic year
LIST of documents for participation in the competition for vacant grants:
1. Personal application in the form (in the Dean's office)
2. Copy of the identity card
The deadline for accepting applications is 25.01.2021 and 05.08.2021.