Competition "Best University teacher"
from November 9 to November 23, 2020, the Institute hosts an intra-University stage of the Competition "Best University teacher-2020»
Full-time teachers who have at least five years of continuous research and teaching experience by the time of submitting documents for the Competition can participate in the Competition.
To participate in the intra-University stage of the Competition, applicants must submit the following documents in electronic form or on paper by November 9, 2020:
1) application form for participation in competition for the title "Best University teacher", according to Appendix 1 to the Competition Rules;
2) information in accordance with qualitative and quantitative indicators, in accordance with Appendix 2 to the Competition Rules;
3) annual work schedule, according to Appendix 3 to the Competition Rules;
4) personal sheet on personnel accounting;
5) a copy of the identity document.